"You can go to heaven if you want. I'd rather stay in Bermuda.”
- Mark Twain -
Atlantic Spray Charters invites you on an intimate and exclusive sailing experience with one of the most knowledgeable Captains on the island of Bermuda. Sloan Wakefield has been running charter trips for almost three decades now and has extensive knowledge of our subtropical waters.
Get lost in the triangle onboard Tenacity – a 44’ Lagoon catamaran with all the luxuries you could wish for. She has a fully air-conditioned interior if you want to escape the heat during your sail, two bathrooms with electric flushing toilets, free onboard Wi-Fi, multiple areas of comfortable seating, fridge, freezer, and microwave all go to show that she was made with comfort in mind. The only thing better than a great sailing? Great sailing on board a luxury catamaran!
Our sunsets are unparalleled in the beauty they offer and no trip to Bermuda would be complete without watching our blue skies turn orange as we wave goodbye to the day from the water. Additionally, seeing Bermuda and its beautiful pastel coloured homes with their stepped white roofs, private coves and pink sand beaches, from your own chartered sailboat is definitely something that you shouldn’t miss out on if you have the time.
- Price includes up to 12 people
- Complimentary bottled water
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks onboard (except for red wine)
- Drinks and snacks can be organized at an additional charge if requested in advance
- Credit cards accepted with a 5% fee
- 72 hour cancellation policy
3 hour trip departing St. Georges
4 hour trip departing St. Georges
What you need to know
Some information from your Captain
- Sailing is wind dependent and if the wind is not strong enough or if it is too strong, we may motor sail throughout your cruise. Captain Sloan will make the call.
- Fully covered cockpit seating, up front “Cuddle Puddle” seating and trampoline access.
- Please ensure you bring non-spray sunblock, non-marking shoes and your hat if you wish to protect yourself from the sun.
- Cash payment is welcomed, Mastercard and Visa is accepted with a 5% fee.
What they say.
Feedback from some of our recent guests
Contact us today to discuss your dream charter
Got a question?
Send us a message and we will get back to you
Contact us below with any questions or to book.